Serving : 10 small pancakes
- Buckwheat flour : 25 gm
- Amaranth flour : 25 gm
- Water chest nut flour : 25 gm
- Green chillies : 2 to 4
- Fresh coriander : handful
- Dried anardana powder : 2tsp
- Rock salt / pink salt : to taste
- Olive oil : just to drizzle
Take equal portions of buckwheat, amaranth and water cheat nut flour, add chopped green chillies, chopped coriander, dried anardana and rock salt.
Make dosa type batter by adding water. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Add 1/4th tsp oil. Brown on both sides and serve hot.