- ¼ cup unsweetened crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup coarsely grinded cashew powder
- ¼ cup almond finely chopped
- Mix unsweetened peanut butter , dessicated coconut, powdered sugar & coarsely grounded cashew & finely chopped almonds.
- If the consistency is still loose, add a little more of the cashew powder, you can even add roasted seeds or pistachio to it.
- Now make balls or make different shapes to make it look more interesting.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- You can now cover it with white chocolate, milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
Add some sprinklers to give it a festive feel.