- Condensed milk(Milkmaid) -240 gm
- Fine Cacao powder – 100 gm
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Take a thick bottom pan And put it on a medium low heat and melt the condensed milk.
- Stir in the cocoa powder and continue to stir for 10-15 minutes until the mixture begins to pull away from the edge of the pot
- It’s done when you run the spoon through the centre of the mixture and it takes a few seconds to combine again.
- Spread the mixture onto a buttered plate with high edges and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When set, cut into 1X1 inch pieces.
- Sprinkle with some more cacao powder to avoid sticking.
- Enjoy with Vanilla icecream & fresh strawberries or on its own.