- 340 gm / 12 oz dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter 42g
- 1/4 cup brandy (optional)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut 50g, toasted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 50g
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans 55g, toasted
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a heat proof bowl over a pot of simmering water making sure the water isn’t touching the bowl.
- Add the cream to the melted chocolate and whisk to combine.
- Pour in the brandy and whisk together until fully combined.
- Transfer to a refrigerator and chill for about an hour.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop the chocolate mixture into balls. Place on a sheet or parchment paper. you can round the balls out by giving them a quick roll in your palms if desired. * Cover the truffles in the coating of your choice. Store in the refrigerator and serve chilled.